Informational Budgets are due Thursday, May 18th. You can click HERE to submit your budget.
Fall 2017 Funding Requests will be open soon for submission. All coaching requests and events before Sept. 18th will be due on Thursday, June 15th.
To view all of your organization’s funding requests click here: Student Org. Funding Requests
The funding process for Tier II organizations involve two distinct segments.
Organizations are required to complete an informational budget a semester in advance of when they hope to use USG funding. This budget is confirmed by the Comptroller. If your organization did not submit an Informational Budget, it will be “Temporarily Ineligible for USG Funding” and will have to meet with the USG Comptroller in order to be considered for funding.
You must be the current President or Treasurer to apply for funding for your Tier II organization.
In order to become eligible, please follow the link above to submit your organization’s Informational Budget by the aforementioned deadline of May 18th, for the Fall 2017 semester.
» You must have an informational budget submitted before any funding requests are submitted.
For questions regarding the Informational Budget please contact the Comptroller, Seeya Sodani, at: email@example.com.
(Must be completely submitted in the Funding System correctly 6 weeks prior and within the semester funding deadline as per the Funding Board (Click here to calculate the date and time)
****IMPORTANT: Your COMPLETE & CORRECT Funding Request will have to be submitted with all necessary quotes, event information, rosters etc. AT LEAST 6 weeks before your event, or the date that your supplies/money is needed and within the semester funding deadlines set by the Funding Board.
If your Funding Request is not CORRECT AT LEAST 6 weeks before your event or the date that your supplies/money is needed and within the semester funding deadlines set by the Funding Board, your Funding Request is in jeopardy of not being funded. Therefore it is recommended that you submit your requests earlier than the 6 week deadline so if there are any errors they can be corrected.****
After the Funding Board reaches a decision, groups will be notified if they were fully funded, partially funded, or not funded at all. You must have a funding decision from the Funding Board prior to making purchases.
Important Funding Links:
Other Funding Links:
- Letter of Intent to Coach – required for all coaches.
- Service Provider Letter of Intent – required for all service providers, except coaches.
- Vendor Application – all vendors must complete this document every two years. When asked, you MUST give our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org so we are notified that a request was submitted. Funding will be delayed if these are not received at least 4 weeks prior to the date of funding.
- Roster Template – required for all Tier II groups – include this in your Funding Request.
- Invoice Template for Vendors – your coach or service provider can use this to submit an invoice.
- Reimbursement Form – must be filled out where applicable.
Click here to access the current Funding Policies.